The members of the eHA met on the sidelines of the ISH in Frankfurt. The discussion mainly revolved around two points.
There are several advantages of electric hand dryers over other methods of hand drying, such as paper towels or cloth towels. Here are some of the main advantages:
- Cost-effective: Electric hand dryers are much more cost-effective in the long run than paper towels, as they don’t require constant replenishment or disposal.
- Environmentally friendly: Electric hand dryers are more environmentally friendly than paper towels, as they don’t generate paper waste that needs to be disposed of.
- Faster drying time: Electric hand dryers typically take less time to dry hands than paper towels, which means that they can be more efficient in busy washroom environments.
- Hygienic: Electric hand dryers are more hygienic than cloth towels, as they don’t require people to touch the same surface repeatedly.
- Easy maintenance: Electric hand dryers are easy to maintain and require very little upkeep, which can save time and money in the long run.
- Space-saving: Electric hand dryers take up less space in washrooms than paper towel dispensers or cloth towel dispensers, which can be particularly useful in smaller washrooms.
Overall, electric hand dryers are a practical, efficient and cost-effective solution for hand drying in public washrooms.