The members of the eHA met on the sidelines of the ISH in Frankfurt. The discussion mainly revolved around two points.
Advantages of electric Hand Dryers at a Glance
There are several advantages of electric hand dryers over other methods of hand drying, such as paper towels or cloth towels. Here are some of the main advantages:
- Cost-effective: Electric hand dryers are much more cost-effective in the long run than paper towels, as they don’t require constant replenishment or disposal.
- Environmentally friendly: Electric hand dryers are more environmentally friendly than paper towels, as they don’t generate paper waste that needs to be disposed of.
- Faster drying time: Electric hand dryers typically take less time to dry hands than paper towels, which means that they can be more efficient in busy washroom environments.
- Hygienic: Electric hand dryers are more hygienic than cloth towels, as they don’t require people to touch the same surface repeatedly.
- Easy maintenance: Electric hand dryers are easy to maintain and require very little upkeep, which can save time and money in the long run.
- Space-saving: Electric hand dryers take up less space in washrooms than paper towel dispensers or cloth towel dispensers, which can be particularly useful in smaller washrooms.
Overall, electric hand dryers are a practical, efficient and cost-effective solution for hand drying in public washrooms.