“World Dryer” from Berkeley, Illinois, USA – one of our eHA members – published a piece on how to approach the dilemma for many companies with the promising title “should my facility offer paper towels or hand dryers?”.
Alejandra Edwards-Garcia, Marketing Analyst at “World Dryer”, describes the difficult decision facility manager must take while overseeing the operations of a restroom facility because restrooms largely impact both the expenses and the satisfaction rates of a building.
The author picks up on solving the dilemma by finding answers to the top five hand drying concerns and the reason why they are false:
- Hand Dryers are anti-hygienic
- Hand Dryers Don’t dry Hands Effectively
- Hand Dryers Are more Expensive than Paper Towels
- Hand Dryers Are Difficult to Install and Maintain
- Hand Dryers Aren’t Worth Making the Switch
Alejandra concludes with the following statement: “Give visitors what they want: sanitation, while your facility saves money and earns LEED credits.” (US Green Building Council USGBC)
Read the full article here.