There are several advantages of electric hand dryers over other methods of hand drying.
The European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards are back and organisers are calling for entries from service providers, manufacturers and distributors across Europe: 28 April 28 2022 at Le Plaza Hotel in Brussels.
The awards are a celebration of excellence in the professional cleaning industry. As the only pan-European awards for the sector, they provide the opportunity for businesses and individuals from across the continent to share their stories of success,, to showcase their achievements and gain wide-spread recognition from the most respected companies in the sector.
There are 10 categories designed to recognise success and reward excellence in the cleaning and hygiene sectors. They are:
- Best use of smart solutions by service providers
- Investment in training
- Excellence in client/contractor partnerships
- Start-up business of the year
- Sustainability – best practice
- Commitment to diversity in the workforce
- Best initiative raising the profile of the cleaning sector
- Technological innovation of the year
- Leader of the year
- Rising star award
Entries close on October 15 this year and the winners will be revealed at the glittering awards ceremony and gala dinner, which will take place on April 28 2022 at Le Plaza Hotel in Brussels.